Sponsored by Cost Plus World Market
As a native San Francisco Bay Area girl, I was thrilled to see the the opening announced of a Cost Plus World Market in Hyannis, Massachusetts! Cost Plus World Market started in the Bay Area and was so much a part of my childhood. I have so many memories of visiting the store, allowance money stuffed in my pocket, to pick out some unique piece of jewelry or imported chocolates. And as I grew, it soon became my go-to for home decor.
The grand opening for the Hyannis location is September 8th, and to celebrate Cost Plus World Market is putting on several, not-to-be-missed events. Grand opening weekend runs from September 8th through the 11th. Doors open at 9am on the 8th, right after the ribbon-cutting ceremony. Check out the details below to take advantage of the events and giveaways! (And don't forget to get your 20% coupon here!)
Cost Plus World Market
621 lyannough Road
Hyannis, MA 02061
M-F: 10am - 9pm
Sat: 9am - 9pm
Sun: 10am - 7pm
Events & Details:
- $10 Cost Plus World Market gift card giveaway for the first 100 customers in the door on the 8th.
- Free tasting and live entertainment: 4-7pm Thursday & Friday, 1-4pm Saturday & Sunday
- Free tote bags for the first 100 customers in the door each day.
- Daily raffle drawings: Prizes include two $250 gift cards each day.
Saturday, September 10th - Sunday, September 11th
- Spend $40 in one transaction and get 2 free movie admissions while supplies last
Saturday, September 17th
- Come meet Nichole Curtis of HGTV's Rehab Addict from 1pm - 3pm.
- The first 200 customers to bring 5 non-perishable, non-glass items to donate to charity will get a signed autograph with Nichole.
I'm already putting together my wish list from their fall guide when I'm at Cost Plus World Market next week! Hope to see some of you there!